Combine exploring the thrills and spills of Disneyland® park as You try out some of the amazing rides and meet all of your favourite disney characters.
Where better to reward your students for all their hard work than at magical Disneyland®Paris. As a Gold Preferred Partner of Disneyland® Paris, COGO Travel can arrange all aspects of your group travel and take you to one of the most popular attractions in Europe. It is also a fantastic base for visiting Paris and experiencing the thrills of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
|1||After an early pick up and ferry to Calais, arrive at your chosen Disney Hotel||Enjoy the evening in the Disney Village®, why not make a reservation at Planet Hollywood (optional extra)|
|2||You’ve a two day Hopper Ticket which lets you visit both Disneyland® Parks and Walt Disney Studios® Park||Take an evening excursion into Paris for a river cruise, where you’ll view the city from the water (optional extra). Transfer back to your hotel|
|3||After breakfast check out, time permitting, enjoy a the remainder of the morning in the parks.||Depart after lunch for an early evening ferry crossing, arrive back at school late PM.|
Add a night in Paris city centre. Your itinerary is fully customisable, so if you fancy immersing yourself in Parisian art & culture we can make that happen too.
- Return executive Coach to Disneyland® Paris with Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- 2 nights stay onsite at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- 2 Day 2 Park Hopper Ticket - you can access Disneyland ®Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Fully comprehensive travel Insurance
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Evening Excursion into Paris and a Bateaux Mouche Seine river cruise
- Buffalo Bills Wild West Show....with Mickey and Friends!
- Evening meal at Planet Hollywood in Disney Village®
- Why not add on an extra day to your trip and spend more time in the Parks or include a day trip to Paris?