Performing Arts at Disneyland® Paris
Calling all choirs, dance troupes & bands… Perform live in Disneyland® Paris
Experience the chance of a lifetime - it's your opportunity to perform at the magical Disneyland® Paris! Make your dreams come true and grab this chance with both hands before it slips away.
|1||Depart the UK early & travel to Paris. Many transport options available, from flights, ferry, Eurostar & Eurotunnel – just ask us!||Enjoy a Seine river cruise with Bateaux Mouches where you'll view the city from the water. Transfer to Disneyland® Paris & check in to your accommodation|
|2||Start the day in your Performing Arts Workshop backstage at Walt Disney Studios® Park before it opens to the public. Assemble at your assigned public stage for your unforgettable performance to an international audience!||Explore the Disney Village® in all its glory. There are lots of options available to you including: cinema, live shows, themed dinning, shopping & games arcade|
|3||After breakfast check out of your accommodation, leave your bags in storage & escape to both Disney Parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for your second day of fun||Take some time out at Val d’Europe Shopping Centre before embarking on your trip home|
Add a night in Paris city centre. Your itinerary is fully customisable, so if you fancy immersing yourself in Parisian art & culture we can make that happen too.
- 3 nights accommodation onsite at Disneyland® Paris
- Breakfast included
- 3 day performing arts Park Passes
- Take to the stage in Disneyland® Paris & perform to the crowds on one of three public stages.
- Before hand you'll take a Performing Arts Workshop, under the guidance of professional Disney artists in a behind the scenes location at Walt Disney Studios® Park before opening to the public
Travel dates available throughout the year: (as at Jul 2019)
- 25th June - 28th June 2020
- 15th Aug - 18th Aug 2020
- 21st Aug - 24th Aug 2020
- 19th Oct - 22nd Oct 2020
- 29th Oct - 1st Nov 2020 - sold out