New York - Dance The World Broadway July 2020
Get ready to Razzle Dazzle em' in one of the most prestigious performance capitals of the world
COGO Travel are excited to be working in collaboration with the Dance The World Team to bring you Dance The World Broadway 2020*!
Not only will COGO Travel provide you with an inclusive package of flights and accommodation, your students will don the complimentary signature 'Dance The World Ruby Red Dance Sneakers' and 'Times Square Performance Costume'. You'll also be given a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity of performing on National Dance Day Weekend in the Evening Lights of Times Square (Professional Choreography provided in advance). And, students aged between 8-22 years will also have the chance to 'shine' in your own Stage Show Performance on a Broadway Stage with your studio’s choreography! But, it gets even more FABULOUS!
Stars of a Broadway Show will take the warm up before your performance and.... there will be a photo opportunity for your school. Next up is a ’Dance Like A Star' Celebrity Master Class to Learn professional choreography from a Celebrity Dancer, in a one hour workshop.
If that wasn’t enough, Your students will learn songs and choreography from a Disney on Broadway show as you explore the three elements of musical theatre: singing, acting, and dancing in a Disney ‘Theatrical’ Workshop! Practice your ‘Triple Threat’!
With friends and family benefits, Dance The World Broadway Performance Video (Times Square Performance and Stage Show) ,VIP Viewing for your Dance School’s Time Square Performance and the chance to visit The Big Apple’s top sightseeing and tourist attractions, this is truly, the performance opportunity of a lifetime!!
*Event details and inclusions for 2020 are subject to change.
Example itinerary from 2019
|Day 1||Depart for New York. Flight time is approximately 8 hours. Make sure you get some rest on the flight ahead of your exciting itinerary||Pick up your arrival transfer into the city and check in to your accommodation & enjoy an evening meal locally|
|Day 2||Stage Show Performance ON A BROADWAY STAGE (9am - 4pm) Dance Schools choose their own music, choreography, and costumes. Stage Performance time allocated based on number of participants This event is not a competition; it is about achieving your personal best and performing for the joy of it all||Optional Broadway Musicals with a choice of: Frozen, Lion King, Wicked, Aladdin, Phantom of the Opera. Exclusive conversation with cast members after each show!|
|Day 3||Disney Theatrical Workshop ‘Movement & Music’ Learn to be a ‘Triple Threat’ performer. Workshops are 90 minutes and will be scheduled between the hours of 9am and 2pm||Times Square Performance Rehearsal - Includes Warm-up and Dance School Group Photo with Celebrity Performer||Perform in the evening lights of Times Square (Choreography, Costume & Signature Sequin Red Dance Sneakers Provided)) Each dance group will perform for 15 minutes between the hours of 7pm and 10:30pm|
|Day 4||’Dance Like A Star' Celebrity Master Class Learn professional choreography from a Celebrity Dancer in a one hour workshop with Celebrity Meet and Greet photo opportunity.||Optional NYC Skyline ‘Celebrity’ Dinner/Dance Cruise.|
|Day 5||Check out of the Hotel and spend the day exploring New York City attractions such as the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island||Enjoy some retail therapy in one of the out of town designer shopping outlets or pop into Bloomingdales or Macy’s||Late afternoon flight back home|
Performer Package Includes*:
- Return flights from the London to New York
- Four night Hotel accommodation with the option to select from: The New York Marriott Marquis (Event HQ) / Westin New York in the centre of Times Square / The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel / New York Hilton Midtown, perfectly positioned between Rockefeller Centre and Times Square. (Prices will vary for each Hotel option)
- Our signature Ruby Red Dance Sneakers and Times Square Performance Costume
- ‘Featured Performer’ Backpack
- Dance The World Broadway Performance Video (Times Square Performance and Stage Show)
- National Dance Day Weekend Performance in the Evening Lights of Times Square (Professional Choreography provided in advance)
- Times Square Performance Rehearsal, with Warm-Up and Dance School Group Photo with Celebrity Guest (2019 Celebrity Guest; Jordan Fisher - Hamilton Star and Dancing with the Stars Champion; 2020 TBA)
- Stage Show Performance on a Broadway Stage with your studio’s choreography
- Disney 'Theatrical' Workshop 'Movement & Music' Learn Songs and choreography from a Disney on Broadway show as you explore the three elements of musical theatre: singing, acting, and dancing! Great for all group experience levels
- ’Dance Like A Star' Celebrity Master Class Learn professional choreography from a Celebrity Dancer in a one hour workshop with Celebrity Meet and Greet photo opportunity
- Services of the COGO Travel Performing Arts and Dance The World Broadway Team and Updates on Event Happenings
- All Taxes and City Fees
Exclusive family Benefits* - available only when booking this package
- Return flights from the London to New York
- Four night Hotel accommodation
- Discount for friends and family not taking part in the workshop or performance
- VIP All-Access Credentials for Dance The World Broadway Stage Show Performances featuring Your Dance School and other Dance Schools from around the world!
- Dance The World Broadway Photo Pass - Unlimited Downloads (unique coupon codes) from our Professional Photo Library —Includes Photos from Rehearsals, Times Square Performances, Broadway Stage Shows & much more!
- VIP Viewing for your Dance School’s Time Square Performance
*All package details are subject to change for the 2020 event.
- NYC Skyline Dinner/Dance Cruise… with Special Guest Appearances - Evening Sailing on the Hudson and East River
- Tickets to a Broadway Musical Performance - shows include Frozen, Aladdin, Lion King, Wicked, or Phantom of the Opera. Plus an after show conversation with the cast members !
- Discounts to NYC Top Attractions... Empire State Building, 'The Ride' Experience and Sightseeing Tour, Radio City Music Hall - Stage Door Tour, NBC Studio Tour (Rockefeller Centre), Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island