New York - Dance The World Broadway July 2021
head to the bright lights of new york city - one of the most prestigious performance capitals of the world!
COGO Travel in collaboration with the Dance The World Team, bring you Dance The World Broadway 2021*!
Join us for what promises to be a fabulous trip filled with stage shows, theatrical workshops, masterclasses and more!
Feel like a star as you don the complimentary signature sparkling 'Dance The World Ruby Red Dance Sneakers' and 'Times Square Performance Costume'. Seize this 'once in a lifetime' opportunity of performing in your own Stage Show Performance on a Broadway Stage with your studio’s choreography, learn from the best in a Celebrity Master Class and take part in a Disney Theatrical Movement and Music Workshop - sing, act and dance the Disney way! It's performing arts extravaganza in the Big Apple!
|Day 1||Depart for New York. Flight time is approximately 8 hours. Make sure you get some rest on the flight ahead of your exciting itinerary||Check-in to your hotel, and spend the rest of the day at leisure.|
|Day 2||Disney Theatrical's Movement & Musci Workshop Stage Show Performance ON A BROADWAY STAGE (9am - 4pm) Dance Schools choose their own music, choreography, and costumes. Stage Performance time allocated based on number of participants This event is not a competition; it is about achieving your personal best and performing for the joy of it all||Optional Broadway Musicals, choose from: Frozen, Lion King or Aladdin with an exclusive Q&A session with select cast members after the show!|
|Day 3||Disney Theatrical's Movement & Music Workshop. Workshops are 90 minutes and will be scheduled between the hours of 9am and 2pm||Times Square Performance Rehearsal - Includes Warm-up and Dance School Group Photo with Celebrity Performer||Perform in the evening lights of Times Square (choreography, costume & signature sequin red dance sneakers provided). Each dance group will perform for 15 minutes between the hours of 7pm and 10:30pm|
|Day 4||Celebrity Master Class Workshop - Learn professional choreography from a Celebrity Dancer in a one hour workshop.||Optional NYC Skyline ‘Celebrity’ Dinner/Dance Cruise.|
|Day 5||Check out of your hotel and spend the day exploring New York City attractions such as the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, combined with some retail therapy - head to Bloomingdales or Macy's||Check-in for your return flight home.|
Included in your tour package:
- 4 night’s accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Performance under the Evening Lights of Times Square - choreography provided. Includes Performer Bag,complete costume and ruby red dance sneakers (8-22 years)
- Stage Show Performance on a Broadway Stage - your choreography. All styles of dance, including Musical, Theater- Dance AND SING on Broadway! (8-22 years)
- Disney Theatrical Movement and Music Workshop - Learn songs and choreography from a 'Disney on Broadway'show as you explore the three elements of musical theatre: singing, acting, and dancing!
- Celebrity Master Class - Learn professional choreography from a Celebrity Guest in a one hour workshop with meet and greet opportunity (Celebrity TBA)
- Rehearsal for the Times Square Performance
- Friends and Family Benefits:
- Admission to Dance The World Broadway Stage Show Performance
- VIP Viewing for your Dance Studio's Times Square Performance
- Unlimited Access to Dance The World Broadway Performance
- NYC Skyline Dinner/Dance Cruise Evening on Sunday 1st August 2021
- Tickets to select Broadway Shows - Frozen, Aladdin and The Lion King including a Q&A with select cast members following the show
- Master Class Workshop with Gabriella Sorrentino, the Dance Captain form the Broadway musical Hamilton
- Visas or ESTAs
- Tipping in resort