Perform at Walt Disney World Resort Florida
its the place where dreams come true … Perform live in walt disney world resort in florida
Imagine six fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in over 20 themed Disney Resort Hotels, plus countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation, and it’s easy to see why Walt Disney World Resort is the number one holiday destination in the world. With something for everyone, Walt Disney World Resort promises the holiday of your dreams....and come true they do – just like magic!
Performing groups of 10 or more are given the opportunity to perform for 15–25 minutes at select locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Your tour price covers:
- Estimated return British Airways flights or similar from London Heathrow to Orlando International Airport
- One item of cabin baggage per person (10kgs) & one checked in bag per person (20 kgs)
- Return airport transfers from airport to hotel in Florida
- Private charter bus for your performers and directors (only) for one Disney Performing Arts Onstage Performance
Accommodation and ticket options
- Stay 8 nights room only at a hotel in Orlando/Kissimmee area with a 2 day Disney "Starter" ticket (non-park hopping) for your performance and workshop days.
- Stay 8 nights at the Disney's All Star Resorts or similar on bed and breakfast basis, with a 7-Day Ultimate Ticket.
- Disney Performing Arts Onstage Performance (subject to audition)
- Disney Performing Arts Workshop (minimum 20 participants per workshop)
- Complementary shuttle between your hotel and the Disney Parks
- Tour escort with 24 hour emergency service
|1||Depart the UK on your flight to Orlando||Arrive and Transfer to your chosen hotel for an overnight stay|
|2-3||Spend the next couple of days exploring the parks||Head into the village or one of the local Malls for dinner|
|4||After breakfast head to the parks for your performance||Explore Disney Springs (previously known as Downtown Disney) in all its glory. There are lots of options available including: cinema, live shows, themed dinning, shopping & games arcade|
|5||Its time to tread the boards again and join in your Disney Workshop||There are lots of entertainment choices for the family at Disney Springs including a range of restaurants to refuel at after a day in the parks|
|6-8||The next few days are free to explore the local area and alternative parks and attractions nearby||Hit the mall's, party at Disney Springs or simply chill at your hotel after a busy day in the parks - the choice is yours!|
|9-10||Its time to head home on your overnight flight back to the UK after a fun week of making memories|
What is Disney Performing Arts?
Student and community performing groups of 10 or more are given the opportunity to perform for 15–25 minutes at select locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Any group of youth (ages 7+) or adult performers. Groups must apply and meet audition qualifications. Performances are available daily throughout the year, based on availability. Applications are accepted up to one year in advance. Apply early as certain dates do fill to capacity.
Is Theme Park admission required to perform?
All performers and workshop participants are required to purchase one of the Disney Performing Arts Ticket Packages. Tickets will be valid for use only during the group’s stay.
A performance or workshop requires the use of one Theme Park admission ticket on that day (excluding performances at the stage at Disney Springs Marketplace); however, your group can also enjoy the Theme Parks before and after your performance or workshop event.
You are able to purchase the Disney Performing Arts Ticket Packages for all additional guests (chaperones, parents, siblings, etc.) at the same performer rate.