Dance The World Broadway – New York
head to the bright lights of new york city – one of the most prestigious performance capitals of the world
COGO Travel in collaboration with the Dance The World Team, bring you Dance The World Broadway.
Join us for what promises to be a fabulous trip filled with stage shows, theatrical workshops, masterclasses and more!
Feel like a star as you don the complimentary signature sparkling 'Dance The World Ruby Red Dance Sneakers' and 'Times Square Performance Costume'. Seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of performing in your own Stage Show Performance on a Broadway Stage with your studio’s choreography, learn from the best in a Celebrity Master Class and take part in a Disney Theatrical Movement and Music Workshop - sing, act and dance the Disney way. It's a performing arts extravaganza in the Big Apple!
- 2–6 December 2021
- 28 July – 1 August 2022
|Day 1||Depart for New York. Flight time is approximately 8 hours. Make sure you get some rest on the flight ahead of your exciting itinerary||Check-in to your hotel, and spend the rest of the day at leisure.|
|Day 2||Disney Theatrical's Movement & Musci Workshop Stage Show Performance ON A BROADWAY STAGE (9am - 4pm) Dance Schools choose their own music, choreography, and costumes. Stage Performance time allocated based on number of participants This event is not a competition; it is about achieving your personal best and performing for the joy of it all||Optional Broadway Musicals, choose from: Frozen, Lion King or Aladdin with an exclusive Q&A session with select cast members after the show!|
|Day 3||Disney Theatrical's Movement & Music Workshop. Workshops are 90 minutes and will be scheduled between the hours of 9am and 2pm||Times Square Performance Rehearsal - Includes Warm-up and Dance School Group Photo with Celebrity Performer||Perform in the evening lights of Times Square (choreography, costume & signature sequin red dance sneakers provided). Each dance group will perform for 15 minutes between the hours of 7pm and 10:30pm|
|Day 4||Celebrity Master Class Workshop - Learn professional choreography from a Celebrity Dancer in a one hour workshop.||Optional NYC Skyline ‘Celebrity’ Dinner/Dance Cruise.|
|Day 5||Check out of your hotel and spend the day exploring New York City attractions such as the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, combined with some retail therapy - head to Bloomingdales or Macy's||Check-in for your return flight home.|
Included in your tour package:
- 4 night’s accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Performance under the Evening Lights of Times Square - choreography provided. Includes Performer Bag,complete costume and ruby red dance sneakers (8-22 years)
- Stage Show Performance on a Broadway Stage - your choreography. All styles of dance, including Musical, Theater- Dance AND SING on Broadway! (8-22 years)
- Disney Theatrical Movement and Music Workshop - Learn songs and choreography from a 'Disney on Broadway'show as you explore the three elements of musical theatre: singing, acting, and dancing!
- Celebrity Master Class - Learn professional choreography from a Celebrity Guest in a one hour workshop with meet and greet opportunity (Celebrity TBA)
- Rehearsal for the Times Square Performance
- Friends and Family Benefits:
- Admission to Dance The World Broadway Stage Show Performance
- VIP Viewing for your Dance Studio's Times Square Performance
- Unlimited Access to Dance The World Broadway Performance
- NYC Skyline Dinner/Dance Cruise Evening
- Tickets to select Broadway Shows - Frozen, Aladdin and The Lion King including a Q&A with select cast members following the show
- Master Class Workshop with Gabriella Sorrentino, the Dance Captain from the Broadway musical Hamilton
- Visas or ESTAs
- Tipping in resort